FREE CANDY BAR for up to 50 when you book your wedding before the end of January!
...is helping brides & grooms-to-be, create a memorable meal that they will be sharing with the whole family. You've already brought those closest to you together to celebrate in the love you share at your ceremony. At the reception is where you can really show everyone about who you are as a couple through your menu selection.
What you serve will be remembered for years to come. Why? Food helps bridge that gap when meeting new people. What you serve can help to break the ice especially when it comes to some of those awkward first questions that seem to float around! We know, we've been there! I am Canadian and my husband is from Georgia. To very different worlds and lots of culture variances. Our menu was one of the things that people still talk about to this day with the "remember that dish..."!
Pick from one of our Wedding Packages or you can have something custom made. We will work with you to fit your budget, dietary restrictions and everything in between!
Have a theme? We can work with you to create some fun food ideas to match. Have a family favorite that needs to be included? Bring us a recipe and we will bring it to life for the whole crowd.
While the seasons permit, all of our ingredients are Colorado grown. From vinegar shrubs to produce, cheese to meats. We pride ourselves in bringing you the best Colorado has to offer each season. This supports our community and bring you and your guests the best our beautiful state has to offer.
What does this mean?
Full Service Caterer means we provide you with everything you'll need. Extra staff? Bartender? Linens, plates, glassware etc? We have you covered. Rental & extra staffing fees do apply. Give a shout out to Chef Jennifer & she can lend a hand making the right choices for your wedding day needs.
Apps – Pick 2
· Naked Pork Dumplings – ponzu dipping sauce
· Polenta Bites with Roasted Artichokes & Feta
· Gourmet Boar’s Head Mini Grilled Cheese Bites
· Margarita Chicken Skewer’s
· Roasted Garlic Arancini – tomato saffron dip
· Twice Baked Potato Bites
· Mini Quinoa Bites – roasted tomato tapenade, almond chive cream cheese (pictured)
· Apple-wood Smoked Bacon & Brie Crostini
Soup or Salad – pick 1
· Smokey Chipotle Tomato
· Roasted Chicken Noodle
· Creamy Florentine
· Market Green Salad – carrots, cucumber, oven roasted tomatoes, shaved red onion, Parmesan cheese, croutons & basil pesto vinaigrette
· Baby Arugula Salad – sun dried tomatoes, shallots, asparagus, olives, toasted pine nuts, herb & garlic vinaigrette
· Caesar Salad Wedge – Parmesan crisps, ciabatta croutons, roasted garlic & anchovy dressing
· Spinach Salad – seasonal berries, shallots, roasted pecans & honey balsamic vinaigrette
pick 1 – 2 depending on size of group, plus the vegetarian option
· Brown Sugar & Bourbon Bone in Pork Chops
· Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast – lemon basil velouté
· Spiced Baked Tilapia – turmeric & black pepper vinaigrette
· Chicken Cordon Bleu – smoked ham, Swiss cheese, herbs
· Tri-colored Zoodles – creamy roasted garlic sauce, blistered tomatoes,
fennel, spinach, charred eggplant (no sides, complete meal)
Sides – pick 2
· Herbed Wild Rice Pilaf
· Sautéed Asparagus & Carrots
· Rosemary Infused Basmati Rice
· Fondue Sweet Potatoes
· Tahini Roasted Broccoli
· Herb & Sherry Roasted Red Potatoes
· Creamed Greens & Mushrooms
· Chef’s Choice Seasonal Vegetable Medley
Fig & Brie Purses,
Yukon Potato Blini's,
Gouda Puffs & Sweet Onion Jam,
Mini Quinoa Bites